Serious Sam: Revolution
A modernized Serious Sam Classic for modern PC's, using the old engine and game physics, to be sold on Steam as a standalone game. Includes a new campaign, new gamemodes, optimized networking and a lot more.
Serious Sam 3 + Unannounced projects
Ok I didn't make the entire thing, but you can spot a lot of smaller but still important codes running about that were authored by me.
Program to easily take screenshot and text snippets and instantly upload them to a file host of one's choice such as Imgur or Dropbox, as well as allowing for custom addon support for users who's favorite host isn't supported by default.
Open source implementation of the StepMania Online protocol. With OpenSMO, you can host a dedicated StepMania Online server with ease. It's powered by C# and Python, and the server is very extendable allowing end-users to use custom Python scripts.
Don't you just love Reddit? Well you would have if you could easily write to and read the damn thing using a simple .Net library... And that's exactly what this bad boy does. Built on simplicity, you can easily sign in, save your account cookie, get a list of frontpage posts, upvote some posts etc, with only a couple of lines. It is available for free as an opensource project on Codeplex.
Because we all like writing our own digital redistribution platforms, I mean all the hip companies are doing it so why can't I? Anyhow Gamerservices is a system much like Steam. It allows gamers to download games, get achievements and score leaderboard positions. It also allows developers to post their game on the site and the GS client for free. Via a custom API, the achievements and leaderboards are simple to approach and there is an easy to use library for .Net that allows developers to communicate with the platform with just a few lines of code. The development on GS has not continued for a long while though, as I've since moved on to other projects. (bummer)
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (2001)
Serious Engine 1
- Texture info tool - Reads texture files, tells you info about them and allows conversion to png files.
- Revolution Packer - Automatically make gro files from multiple wld files and recursive dependencies.
- Font Generator - Generate in-game fonts from installed fonts in Windows.
- World Dependencies - Deprecated world dependencies tool, replaced by RevPacker.
- Player Profile Editor - Very simple player profile editor (much like NameEdit).
Serious Sam HD
- Server GUI HD - Serious Sam HD Dedicated server GUI interface.
Serious Sam 3
- Server GUI 3 - Serious Sam 3 Dedicated server GUI interface.
Serious Engine 3
YOUR PROJECT HERE!?
I think so! Don't you?