A slum of other tools that I made over the years that are not worth its own project showcase, but still would like to mention for its historic value. Some of these tools are my very first programs that I published publicly years ago.
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (2001)
Serious Engine 1
- Texture Info Tool - Reads texture files, tells you info about them and allows conversion to png files.
- Revolution Packer - Automatically make gro files from multiple wld files and recursive dependencies.
- Font Generator - Generate in-game fonts from installed fonts in Windows.
- World Dependencies - Deprecated world dependencies tool, replaced by RevPacker.
- Player Profile Editor - Very simple player profile editor (much like NameEdit).
Serious Sam HD
Serious Sam 3
- Server GUI 3 - Serious Sam 3 Dedicated server GUI interface.
Serious Engine 3
- The Serious Ranker 3 - Advanced player-ranking script for Serious Engine 3 powered games. (Now offline)
- JSON4Lua for SE3 - Allows JSON4Lua to work in Serious Engine 3's LUA system.